- Supports single display up to 37″, dual displays up to 32″
- Supports the Cisco Webex Desktop Pro with the optional wall mount
- Supports the Cisco Webex DX80 using the Webex DX80 Mount
- Adjustable videoconferencing camera shelf
- One slide-out drawer
- 4″ dual-wheel casters, two locking
- Rack-mounted medical surge protector
- Single and dual gang knockouts
- Cable management features
- Optional battery enclosure
- 100% solid steel construction
- TAA-Compliant – meets the needs of U.S. Government projects
The lightweight TMP-200 telemedicine cart provides the ease of use and mobility required for patient care in a healthcare facility. The redesigned TMP-200 offers a slim profile and roll about design that offers the mobility needed to move through hallways and between patient rooms.
The TMP-200 telemedicine cart is designed to integrate with today’s technology to provide the best experience for providers and patients. The large work surface provides ample space for a keyboard or needed medical equipment. The large pullout drawer provides quick access to needed supplies.
In addition, the TMP-200 supports a single display up to 37″ or dual displays up to 32″. A video camera shelf installs above the display to provide video conferencing capabilities. A battery enclosure is not included with the cart but may be purchased as an optional accessory.
The TMP-200 also supports the following Cisco Webex solutions:
- Cisco Webex Desk Pro with the Desk Pro optional wall mount.
- Cisco Webex DX80 with the AVTEQ Webex DX80 Mount.
AVTEQ’s telemedicine carts are easily cleaned using the most commonly used hospital-grade, diluted, non-abrasive, and non-corrosive solutions including ammonia enzyme cleaners, hydrogen peroxide, bleach, or alcohol solutions.
Contact AVTEQ to discuss custom solutions.
|Load Capacity||200 lbs.|
|Cart||61″H x 29″W x 24″D|
|Work Surface||26W x 13D|
|Drawer||3H x 14 1/2W x 10 3/4D|
|Shelf||17 1/2W x 10 1/2D|
- Webex DX80 Mount ( DX80-ADAPTER) supports the Cisco Webex DX80
- Dual mount (TMP-DUAL-MOUNT) supports dual displays up to 27″
- Battery Enclosure (TMP-200-ENC) is an optional enclosure for a battery. Battery not included.